Music City has long been known as the home of creative songwriters, and we are increasingly being recognized for being one of the greenest cities in the Southeast. If you are an accomplished or aspiring songwriter, take a shot at writing a song about “Living Green and Healthy in Nashville,” the theme of the 11th annual Nashville Earth Day Festival.
If your song makes the cut, it will land you and your tune on the main stage at Earth Day Festival 2012, April 21st at Centennial Park, be featured on Fox 17 and receive a package from NSAI valued at $500, including NSAI membership, a 1 hour one-on-one mentoring, swag bag and more.
- Original songs must be about Living Green & Healthy and in the spirit of Earth Day.
- They should be about 2½-3 minutes in length and family friendly.
- Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com no later than April 13, 2012.
- Submissions should be about 2½-3 minutes in length and family friendly.
- Limit of two (2) songs per entry.
- Two age groups will be awarded: 14 & Under and 15 & Up.
- Vocals and music must be emailed or CD with good clarity, along with a typed or hand printed copy of the lyrics. (No CD will be returned.).
- Participants of any age are welcome, but those under the age of 18 must include the signature of a parent or guardian.
Please read and complete the Terms of Agreement.